This is not just any launch of clothes that goes unnoticed. Everlane launched an underwear line on March 26, 2018 and before it had hit stores, it already had a 30,000 people on a waiting list! Several sizes even sold out in one day! But why all the frenzy? Well, for starters, this is Everlane, so…
The Boho chic updo you must try
This hairstyle is the best, because you can style it up or down. It depends on you. This is a casual look, but you can transform it into formal look by adding a jeweled headscarf. You will have to start with a dry and wavy hair. It is best to use a medium hold hairspray. It will give you hold and texture. Anyway, you will be noticed and you can expect a lot of compliments. It may look like a hard to style, but it is very easy and you will need a couple of minutes.
1. You must secure a section (triangle section) on top of the head. Your scarf is your choice, but you will have to fold it into the hair. Then, place it on the top of your head.
2. Add a low ponytail. You should use hair that is left out the section you just clipped. Also, you should use the rest of your scarf.
3. Each piece of your headscarf should be divided into 2 sections. Don’t skip this step or you will end up with a hairstyle that you don’t like.
4. Now, you must twist your hair with the scarf. Secure it with a bobby pin. Then, place it into the desired place. You should repeat this with the other side.
5. Now, you must tuck the scarf into the place you like.
6. Drop your triangle section. Twist your desired hair up and pin in place. This was the last step, so you are done.
Now, you look great. You should look yourself in a mirror, but this is the hairstyle you like.