If you type in the Google Search – beauty blender, you will open a Pandora’s Box. Why? Because there are a thousand of tutorials and texts about how to use it to get different effects. It is really hard to write about ways to use it, but here is some basic information you need to know…
Medium hairstyles for the summer
Medium hair is the most popular right now. If you want to be in the center of the attention, you should try some of these hairstyles. The answer, why this hair is so good, is simple. It looks amazing. Even better is that these hairstyles work with any hair type and face shape.
Crimson diva is a hairstyle that looks great on some special occasion. It is easy to style and it will look great for a long time.
1. Apply a flexible hair spray to your dry hair.
2. Make a deep side part.
3. Curl the hair from the middle length to the ends.
4. Sweep fringe to one side.
5. Apply light holds hairspray and you are done.
If you want touchable waves with a perfect shine, you should try Oribe Apres Beach. It is the best product on the market today. This hairstyle looks great on women with square, heart and oval face shapes. In addition, it works great on women with medium to thick hair.
Sandy tones look amazing on any occasion. If you want to style it, you must follow these steps.
1. Apply a lightweight volumizer on your damp hair.
2. In order to get a voluminous, smooth finish, you must blow dry your hair with a Denman brush.
3. Use a large barrel curling iron on the center section of your hair. Curl your hair from the middle length to the ends.
4. Apply a light hold hairspray and you are done.
The recommended product is Kevin Murphy FULL.AGAIN. This hairstyle looks great on women with all face shapes, but the hair should be from medium to thick.