This is not just any launch of clothes that goes unnoticed. Everlane launched an underwear line on March 26, 2018 and before it had hit stores, it already had a 30,000 people on a waiting list! Several sizes even sold out in one day! But why all the frenzy? Well, for starters, this is Everlane, so…
Choppy layered hairstyles for everyone
The first thing what people notice on a hairstyle is how it is styled. So, the goal is to have a perfectly styled haircut. If you want to create a choppy and textured hairstyle, you must have the right products. If you want your haircut to look blended and soft, then you don’t have to use the products or styling. In this case, you can make a look your own. There are many examples, but here are just some of them.
Medium textured layers are the best if you want to experiment. You will get maximum benefits for minimal effort.
1. Apply a styling glaze to your hair. The hair must be damp.
2. Apply a heat protectant.
3. Blow dry your hair. Use a medium-sized round brush.
4. Divide your hair into sections. Every section should be 2 inches.
5. Apply a styling hairspray on your sections.
6. Use a shine serum to loosely break up curls.
Pureology’s Nourishing Nectar Sculpting Gel is the recommended product. This hairstyle looks great on women with leaner facial shapes.
Shorty textured layers are for the bold. If you have a shorter hairstyle, then the styling on a regular basis is something you must do.
1. Apply a gel or a smoothing cream on your hair. The hair must be damp. After you have applied a cream, comb it through.
2. Use a blow dryer and a brush to smooth down the sides.
3. Use a small round brush and blow dry the top.
4. Apply hairspray and comb it through.
5. In order to add texture flat iron pieces.
L’Oreal Liss Unlimited Thermo Cream is the recommended product. It will protect you from frizz for 4 days.