The name is revealing. Linger is a fragrance primer that promises to make your perfume last longer. This sounds like a great plan, especially if you’re planning to spend $50 or $100 on a fragrance-you definitively want it to stay for a while. Sometimes external factors such as storage…
The Best Summer Braids That You Can Have at This Moment
During the hot weather, your hairstyle can make a difference. As always, the best choice is the ponytail. It is not a secret that all women, during the summer, wear hairstyles like this. But, this year is special. Actually, every year is special so you should change your hairstyle every year (several times during one year in fact). The best choice, for this summer is summer braids. There are many celebrities with p perfect hairstyles, so all you need to do is to choose one and visit your hairstylist.
Taylor Swift is the queen of braids, at least for the moment. A good thing is that you can have the same hairstyle as she. It will need you some time and a lot of effort, but you can have it. So, if you want it, here is what you will need to do.
1. You should start with a second day hair. Separate it into a 2 inch sections. Make two of them. Then, secure it with an elastic.
2. Form the rest of your hair into a messy bun.
3. Make a simple braid from two sections and wrap it around your head.
4. Secure it with a bobby pin on each side.
5. Apply Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Sunshine Spray and you are done. It will provide you sun protection.
Iggy Azalea is another celebrity with a perfect hairstyle for the summer.
1. Curl locks with a curling iron.
2. Separate sections and start braiding.
3. Form a ponytail, but secure the hair on the front.
4. Wrap your brain around a ponytail and you are done.