This is not just any launch of clothes that goes unnoticed. Everlane launched an underwear line on March 26, 2018 and before it had hit stores, it already had a 30,000 people on a waiting list! Several sizes even sold out in one day! But why all the frenzy? Well, for starters, this is Everlane, so…
Sephora favorite Haute Hydrators
This spring Sephora presents a perfect solution for dry, mixed, and normal skin types – Sephora Favorite Skincare Kits. Each set comes with deluxe samples of their latest products, all for an incredible price and only one mission - to keep your skin looking great all year by perfect hydration. The hardest part is to decide which one to test. This time we’ll talk about Sephora Favorites Haute Hydrators which address dry, dull, and uneven skin tone and texture.
First, here is the list of the products that this set contains:
- 0.33 Oz Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- 0.16 Oz Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Eye Lifting Balm
- 0.34 Oz Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
- 0.27 Oz Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
- 0.34 Oz Kora Organics Noni Glow Face Oil
- 0.1 Oz Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- 0.25 Oz Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water, Mineral-Rich Moisturizer
- 0.34 Oz REN Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
- 0.78 Oz Sephora Collection Face Mask in Lotus
This set is a great way to try out different skin hydrators. There are lighter face moisturizers with a gel-like consistency that are great for daytime or the summer season. There are also heavier face moisturizers for the winter or drier skin. There are hydrators for the eyes and lips. The set includes the new PTR moisturizer. All items, except the sheet mask, have enough product for multiple uses so you can really test them out a few times before deciding whether they work for you. This set is great because it allows you to sample items you have seen but was uncertain about purchasing. This set has just enough product to discover if it helpful for your skin. The set bag is very stylish and useful to keep all the products in one place.